- Kempinski Hotel Adriatic limits the number of dogs to one per room.
- We have placed a dog basket for your dog in the room. In case you would like to use your own items, please call our housekeeping department in order to remove the hotel’s items.
- Dogs need to be well trained and kept on a leash in all public areas.
- Our concierge will be happy to organise a dog sitter service. Please let us know at least 12 hours in advance.
- Pets are not allowed in the following areas: Carolea Spa, restaurant Dijana, restaurant Kanova, the pool and beach areas. Dogs are allowed in the lobby, Adriatic Bar, Adriatic Bar terrace and, of course, your room.
- As the pet owner, you will be considered fully responsible for all damages to the hotel’s property or guests, as well as for disturbances caused by your pet. In the case of non-compliances, we will have to ask you to kindly leave the hotel.
The supplement for dogs is EUR 35 per dog per night, regardless of the size of the pet.
Our partner, Golf Adriatic, also allows dogs on their premises. This, however, is subject to changes and requires advance notice when booking your tee-off time.
Opposite from the hotel main entrance, there are various open areas and secure passages where you and your dog can take a walk or even a run. For more details please contact the reception.
We wish you and your pet an enjoyable and relaxing stay with us.