- The rates are written per night basis and include breakfast, include 13% VAT, include parking and exclude local city tax EUR 1,33 (from 1 April to 30 September) or EUR 0,93 (in the remaining period) per person per day, as well as 5% service charge on all services.
- A valid credit card is required to guarantee the reservation, which will be preauthorized at the time of arrival.
- Food from the outside is not allowed within the hotel premises.
- Blackout dates may apply for special offers.
- Rates and offers are subject to availability and may be applicable to limited room categories only.
- The Hotel reserves the right to use the guest's credit card details to deduct from guest’s account for any unpaid outstanding balances; e.g. late check out or early departure charges, acknowledged expenses for the use of hotels products and services, and any property damages including but not limited to material / non-material, intellectual property and falsely disputed claims.
- Check-in time is 15:00 and check-out time is 12:00 noon. An early Check-in or a late Check-out is possible against a charge and upon request and is subject to availability.
- Minimum age of 18 years or above is required for a stay at the Hotel, unless minors are accompanied by parents or another legal adult guardian.
- Only the room type confirmed by the Hotel will be offered to guests upon arrival. Should guests wish to have a higher room category to that one booked; a supplement will apply to be paid directly by the guest.
- In the unlikely event that the Hotel does not, for any reason, have the number and type of rooms booked by the guest as per the confirmed booking, the Hotel reserves the right at its discretion to relocate the guest concerned to an alternative hotel of a similar or higher standard.
- The Hotel reserves the right to refuse entry to, and remove any guest from the hotel if any authorised person at the Hotel considers in his reasonable opinion that the guest is intoxicated, inappropriately dressed, not adhering to local legislation & regulation or is behaving in a threatening, abusive or otherwise unacceptable manner.
- Credit card authorisation: upon arrival, the reception team will authorise the guest’s credit card for any extras.
- Smoking inside the hotel is not permitted. The hotel possesses certain smoking areas, which are located on the terrace of the Adriatic Bar.
- All cancellations must be advised in writing and proof of acknowledgement from the hotel should be retained.
- Cancellations will be charged as per below:
- During the period from 24 March 2023 – 5 April 2023: free cancellation is applicable until 2 days prior to arrival, if later, a cancellation fee of the total first night will be charged.
- During the period from 6 April 2023 – 10 April 2023: free cancellation is applicable until 3 days prior to arrival, if later, a cancellation fee of the total first night will be charged.
- During the period from 1 July 2023 – 10 September 2023: free cancellation is applicable until 7 days prior to arrival, if later, a cancellation fee of 80% of the entire stay will be charged.
- During the period from 11 September 2023 – 31 December 2023: free cancellation is applicable until 2 days prior to arrival, if later, a cancellation fee of the total first night will be charged.
- Early departures before their booked check-out date will be fully charged for the remaining nights as per the original booking confirmation. The charges apply as well for additional reservations (e.g. Spa appointments).
- Early Booker: Non-refundable, cancellation fee of 100% of total stay.
- NO SHOW: 80 % of the whole stay will be charged.
- In line with the situation and possible unforeseen issues, the cancellation policy has been made flexible, with details on the link.
- Children from the age 0-5.99 years will be accommodated for free on the same board basis when sharing the room with two adults. Baby cots (max. one per room) and set up of extra bed are provided free of charge.
- Children between the ages of 6.00-12.99 years are entitled to 50% discount on the additional person charge.
- An additional person (from 13.00 years on) is charged at EUR 100.00 per night breakfast included.
- Baby cot: Available upon request in all room types at the moment of reservation. Not available upon check-in.
- Extra bed: Available upon request in some room types at the moment of reservation. Not available upon check-in. Only one extra bed is available per room. In suites, sofa will be provided. Extra bed is non-commissionable.
- Connecting Rooms: Available upon request at time of reservation.
- The maximum occupancy in the Deluxe room category and suites for children sharing with two adults is one child only unless otherwise specified.
- The hotel is a pet-friendly hotel with a surcharge of EUR 35 per day per pet, regardless of the size of the pet. A pet does not have permission into all hotel facilities. The permission of pets into certain facilities of the hotel has to be communicated with the hotel.
- All terms and conditions are listed under “overview”.
- Special offers are not combinable with any existing offers, packages, promotions or Best Available rates.
- The city tax of EUR 1,33 (from 1 April to 30 September) or EUR 0,93 (in the remaining period) per person per day is not included.
- The service charge of 5% per room per day and 10% on food and beverage upon consumption, is not included.
- The package price includes VAT.
- The offers are bookable on request and are subject to the hotel availability and might include blackout dates.
- Early booker offer requires a non-refundable deposit of 100% of the total price is mandatory and will be charged to the provided credit card 24h after the booking.
*These terms and conditions apply to a maximum of nine booked rooms. Ten booked rooms and more are considered a group and different terms and conditions apply.