FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
GET YOUR QUESTION ANSWERED
This is a short list of the most frequently asked questions by our guests and visitors at Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest. Seeking more answers not found in these pages? Please feel free to contact us.
Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest is a pet-friendly hotel and pets (dogs and cats only) are welcomed at the hotel for a EUR 30 + tax daily fee, including basket, rug, bowl and special treat upon arrival.
Pets must be kept leashed or in a carrier in the public areas of the hotel. Whilst reserving your room, please inform us that you'll be bringing your pet.
All the public areas, as well as three rooms, are wheelchair accessible. Please note your requirements at the time of making your reservation.
- Wide, wheelchair-accessible door
- Bathroom with roll-in shower
- Grab Bars in Bathroom
- Lowered Sink
- Accessible Bathing Controls
- Lever Door Handles
- Accessible Light Switch
- Accessible main entrance and terrace
- Registration at Lady In Red's Desk
- Wide lifts
- Wide corridors
- Restaurants and bars are accessible
- Business Center is accessible
- Service animals accepted
• Meeting rooms are accessible
You will be spoiled by various breakfast options available at our hotel:
- ÉS Bisztró offers the Kempinski Breakfast MON-FRI from 6:30am to 10:30am and on SAT-SUN from 6:30 am to 11:00 am at EUR 32 per person.
- At The Living Room, you can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 6:00am until 11:00am at EUR 19 per person and on
- Saturdays and Sundays, our Benediction, a stylish a la carte brunch is available between 9:30am and 2:00pm.
- For quick bites and takeaways, ÉS Deli offers various pastries, sandwiches and freshly squeezed juices - open from 7:00am to 7:00pm.
- You can order breakfast from In-Room Dining, enhanced with items from Nobu at various costs.
Check-in is at 3:00pm and check-out is at 12:00 noon.
Access to rooms prior to this time will only be offered depending on the availability of rooms at the time of arrival.
Late check-out can be arranged at an additional charge, subject to availability.
Services and facilities are available for guests even if the room is not yet ready to move into.
Kempinski Hotel Corvinus is a smoke-free establishment. Smoking is only allowed on our terraces: ÉS Terrace and Blue Fox The Bar's patio.
Wireless Internet access is free and available throughout the hotel in the rooms, restaurants, bar, lobby and conference rooms. Once connected on the login page, it can be used throughout the whole hotel, including public areas.
A maximum of one extra bed or one baby cot can be put into the room. For more than one child, it might be necessary to reserve a higher suite category or two rooms with interconnecting doors.
The hotel is ready to support you with a reservation confirmation letter, which in some countries is needed for your visa application. Entry visas are not required for EU citizens or tourists from the USA, Australia or Canada if you stay less than three months.
Liszt Ferenc Budapest Airport is 25 km (15.5 mi) from the hotel, approximately a 30-minute ride depending on traffic. You can take a FŐTAXI branded taxi cab at the airport for approximately HUF 8,000 (about EUR 27) upon arrival.
Alternatively, we are pleased to offer you our limousine pick-up service :
• Mercedes S-Class: Airport–Hotel transfer one way - up to 2 persons and luggage: HUF 32,000 (ca EUR 100) or both ways at the special rate of HUF 57600 (app. EUR 180) for maximum 2 persons
• Mercedes E-class/Tesla-S sedan for Airport–Hotel one way at the rate of HUF 24000 (app. EUR 75) or both ways at the special rate of HUF 41600 (app. EUR 130) for maximum 2 persons
• Mercedes V class minivan for Airport–Hotel one way at the rate of HUF 32000 (app. EUR 100) or both ways at the special rate of HUF 57600 (app. EUR 180) for 3-6 persons.
Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest manages its own 24/7 guarded car park for 210 vechicles in the hotel basement. The daily parking fee is HUF 9,000 (about EUR 36) - as of 1 December 2018 is HUF 9,500.
Kempinski The Spa, located on Floor 2 of the hotel, has the following hours of operation:
• Spa treatments: 9:00am to 9:00pm
• Sauna area: 7:00am to 10:00pm
• Pool & Gym: 6:00am to 10:00pm
The minimum age for use of the gym and wellness area is 16 years. Children below 14 years of age may use the swimming pool and relaxation area if accompanied by an adult and respecting the comfort of other guests.
The credit/debit card presented at the time of check-in and/or reservation will be automatically pre-authorized by Hotel with the total room rate for the entire stay and additionally HUF 15,000/ day to cover eventual extra charges (e.g. minibar, room service, telephone costs, damages etc.). At the guest's check-out the release of the blocking of any eventual credit amount over and above the invoiced amount will be immediately arranged by Hotel. However, the release is done by the guest's account-keeping bank and on a date according to the bank's own internal rules.
The official currency is the Hungarian forint (Ft, HUF).
You will find some shops, hotels and restaurants displaying prices in both HUF/Ft and Euros and many are likely to accept payment in Euros, but if you give change in HUF, you will not always get a favourable exchange rate.
You can change the major currencies to forint at the money exchange bureau, accessible from Fashion Street.
You can enjoy our coffee- and tea making facilities in our Grand Deluxe rooms and in our suites. Should you stay in a superior or deluxe room, we can provide you with a kettle, upon request. Please contact guest service.
Alternatively, when ordering a wake-up call, you may ask for a complimentary morning coffee or tea as well.
Our hotel is situated in close proximity to the loveliest sights of Budapest, enabling our guests to further explore the authentic and fascinating aspects of our beautiful city. Click here to find out more.
Budapest remains one of the safest cities in the world. You are safe in Budapest so long as you sensibly exercise caution. We strongly recommend that you consult our Concierge Team about your plans and carry their contact number with you, should you need assistance when away from the hotel.
More safety tips here: