Located high up in one of the most beautiful valleys of the Bavarian Alps, set at an elevation of 1,000m, Kempinski Hotel Berchtesgaden offers those wanting to plan a perfect event, motivating meeting or one-of-a-kind incentive a fittingly impressive venue to do so.
Alongside our location and its panoramic views of the surrounding area, we are also very proud of the facilities we offer at Kempinski Hotel Berchtesgaden, and can provide guests with everything they need to enjoy an unforgettable stay. Guests can take full advantage of the following when visiting or staying with us:
• fitness facilities, relaxing treatments and amazing views at Kempinski The Spa and its heated outdoor pool
• 138 rooms and suites to choose from, all decorated to an attractive, contemporary standard
• six well-appointed and fully-equipped meeting and event venues, catering for up to 200 people
• Michelin-starred dining at Restaurant Le Ciel, home to chef Ulrich Heimann’s outstanding French cooking
• sophisticated cuisine and local grilled produce at Restaurant Johann Grill
• panoramic views, log fires and a huge selection of fine drinks – including 130 gins and 300 whiskies – at Kaminbar, our sophisticated lobby café.
All of these exceptional facilities are delivered with our staff’s signature approach to outstanding service. From the moment you first get in touch with an enquiry to the point at which you depart, our expert staff will make your wishes come true as you feel entirely at home – no request is too small.
In the past, we have hosted a huge range of events, from automotive launches, corporate conferences and galas, to intimate birthday parties, weddings and events hosted in the local area – by the lake at Bartholomä or at the nearby salt mines, for example – or our own wonderful venues.
- All types of occasion are catered for at Kempinski Hotel Berchtesgaden thanks to our excellent choice of meeting rooms, conference venues and ballrooms.
- Our largest venues are Paulus van Vianen I and II, individually catering for 50 and 100 people, or 200 in a theatre-style configuration when combined. Offering amazing views from its floor-length windows, and featuring contemporary décor, it is a perfect location for a large event.
- The flexible, 60 guest-capacity Carl von Linde room’s modern interior easily opens out on to our terrace – perfect for summer events spent al fresco, or those that require vehicular access.
- Catering for up to 40 guests is the Clara Schumann room, a more traditional, smaller meeting and presentation space that offers fantastic views; while combining the Schumann and Linde rooms creates a space for up to 90 attendees and suits classic presentations and vehicular demonstrations, thanks to its terrace access.
- For smaller board meetings or small groups of businesspeople, for instance – there are the Valentin Stanig and Ludwig Ganghofer rooms, each offering state-of-the-art technology and professional design.
- Our two restaurants and café bar area are also available for events tailor-made to feature the best in food and drink the region has to offer. We are also happy to provide catering for our dedicated meetings and events spaces too. Click here to find out more.
Offers and packages
- In order to give you and your guests the best possible experience, we have created a range of offers and packages ready and waiting to be taken advantage of.
- We have two excellent conference packages available for half or a full day – each includes benefits such as a delicious three-course lunch and all the facilities and extras required during a business meeting – and a meetings and incentives package created alongside Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski in Munich. Click here to learn more.
If you are interested in hosting an event at our hotel, please take a look at our excellent incentives, the many activities available to guests exploring the area - we look forward to welcoming you soon. For more information, or to make a request if you would like to book a meeting or event, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +49 8652 9755 5244.