The Kempinski Hotel Das Tirol is located in the heart of the Kitzbühel Alps skiing and hiking paradise.
- 7 km above Kitzbühel with direct access to the Kitzbühel Alps Ski Area and Hiking Trails
- 83 km from airport Salzburg
- 101 km from airport Innsbruck
- 174 km from airport München
- 13 km from helipad St. Johann, Tyrol
All rooms are set up in an elegant and modern design with a traditional Tyrolean touch. The breathtaking view from the terrace or balcony is the highlight of each room.
- Terrace or balcony
- Complimentary internet access (Wifi)
- Individual climate control
- Tastefully furnished bathroom with tub and separate shower,floor heating, separate WC
- In-room safe with built-in laptop
- Charging capability
- Large selection of comfortable mattress and pillows
- Additionally suites (Deluxe Junior Suites - Penthouse Suite) feature: Open fireplace, Spacious walk-in closet, additional meeting rooms
Rooms & Suites (total 156 rooms and suites, 50 rooms with connecting doors and 4 anti-allergy rooms)
- 74 Superior Double Rooms (connecting door available)
- 44 Deluxe Double Rooms
- 5 Classic Junior Suites
- 2 Barrier-free rooms
- 8 DeluxeJunior Suites
- 9 Deluxe Suites
- 3 Family Suites
- 3 Jochberg Suites (150sqm)
- 7 Tirol Suites (220 sqm)
- 1 Penthouse Suite
Restaurant Steinberg - The glance of the evening sun lights up the summit of the mountain "Steinberg" and stimulates excitement. Every evening, the "Steinberg" offers an exclusive variety of extensive 5-course menus and à la carte selections. Opening the menu, your expectations even become exceeded – it is all about creating unique moments.
Sra Bua - Experience the fusion of exotic spices, particular herbs and vegetables, original Asian delicacies - combined with the best local products. Immerse yourself in a unique culinary journey: "Asia meets Tirol". The doors of the Sra Bua are open for house guests as well as visitors.
The luxurious appointments of the 3.600 qm „Kempinski The Spa“ represent rest and relaxation at the highest level. Some highlights are:
- Private Spa area with three Private Spa Suites
- Brine therapy area: salt stone sauna, brine pool and brine therapy
- Hildegard von Bingen steam bath
- 4-Senses Loungers
- Holistic Cocooning
- Granderwater indoor pool and 20m sports outdoor pool
- Lava sauna with ice fog corridor and aroma showers
- Tyrolean stone oil bath
- Amply relax area
- Fitness centre
6 bright conference rooms, mainly flooded with natural daylight, offer enough space for up to 420 people on a total floor space of 767sqm. Exclusive incentive offers, tailored to any wish, can be arranged.
- Latest state-of-the-art multimedia technology
- High Speed Internet access (WiFi)
- Foyer and terrace for coffee breaks and lunch
- Secretarial service
- Conference area applicable for car- presentations
- Individual climate control
- Business centre
- 2 private dining rooms with individual service suitable for private events
- Ski and sport shop with ski rental and service
- Selling of ski pass and Golf Alpin Card directly at the hotel
- Concierge service
- Limousine service
- Valet service
- 96 garage spaces and approx. 20 spaces outside
- Childcare at the Kempinski Kids Club
Certainly, man’s best friend is travelling with us!
- We warmly welcome your little travellers, EUR 25 per night/per pet.
- Please note that pets are not allowed in our restaurants.
We welcome your pets in the Rubin Bar and on our sun terrace.
- All pets must be kept on a leash in the hotel.
Thank you for your understanding.