Bangkok’s only luxury hotel offering a resort-like experience in the city centre
Located in a prime location of downtown Bangkok with direct access to the Siam Paragon Shopping Mall, the Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok is an ideal destination for both business and leisure travellers to indulge in its unique resort-like atmosphere in the heart of the city’s premier shopping and entertainment district. Each of the hotel’s 303 luxurious rooms and suites, in additional of 98 serviced residences, features a contemporary interior design sparkling with unique Thai elements - many of which offer private balconies overlooking the lush garden and hotel’s swimming pools. Daily refillable soft drinks and local beers as well as Internet access are provided complimentary for every guestroom.
Reflecting Kempinski’s philosophy of harmonising European flair and local traditions, the hotel offers a variety of memorable dining experiences, featuring Thai and international delicacies, with its three restaurants and two bars including;
- Sra Bua by Kiin Kiin - an award-winning modern Thai restaurant by Michelin-starred chef Henrik Yde-Andersen.
- Brasserie Europa - an international buffet restaurant, famous for its legendary Sunday Longest Lunch serving free-flow champagne until 17:00
- Niche - an all-day dining restaurant and bar offering international gourmet a la carte, homemade sweets and creative cocktails. Al fresco dining is available.
- Hanuman Bar - located on the hotel’s lobby level and adjacent cigar room 1897, features sophisticated afternoon tea, light meals and snacks and extensive drink menus.
- Outdoor diners will love Rotunda, serving light meals and refreshing drinks in a relaxing atmosphere by the swimming pool.
With its prime location in downtown Bangkok, the hotel is an ideal location for meetings, social events and weddings. Its pillar-less Chadra Grand Ballroom accommodates upto 1,200 guests for cocktails with a specious reception and smoking area.
Embark on your stay with us by visiting our Hotel Movie or click Downloads for further information about the hotel. Explore Local Information or Special Offers should you wish to start planning your trip to Bangkok now.
A memorable experience awaits you in the City of Angels.