Miles & More is the largest award and frequent flyer programme in Europe. More than 28 million members can earn miles that they redeem for awards – on flights with all 28 Star Alliance partners, with 9 other Miles & More airline partners and with over 270 partners on the ground that cater worldwide to almost all areas of life.
As a Miles & More member, you can earn and spend miles with around 300 well-known partners. And as a Frequent Traveller, Senator or HON Circle member, you will enjoy exclusive privileges in your daily life and when travelling. Fantastic awards and lots of benefits are waiting for you!
Members of the Miles & More programme are offered 500 award miles per eligible stay on presentation of their Miles & More service card at participating Kempinski Hotels.
Miles & More members staying with Kempinski Hotels are also entitled to other benefits such as seasonal special mileage offers, in-room check-in for premium cabin passengers, and promotional rates.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Reservations should be made directly with Kempinski Hotels on kempinski.com or by emailing or calling the hotel’s reservation team.
- Miles & More members will receive 500 award miles on qualified stays with eligible rates at participating Kempinski Hotels.
- Members must request for the miles at the time of check-in, and mention their membership number, to qualify for this offer.
- Members who fail to provide their membership number prior to or during their hotel stay will have six months after the check-in date to submit a retroactive claim for Miles & More award miles. It may take four to six weeks for the Miles & More award miles to be credited to your account. In case of any problems, members can contact the hotel with their receipt.
- Miles & More members who are also KEMPINSKI DISCOVERY members can earn both Miles & More award miles and enjoy the KEMPINSKI DISCOVERY benefits during their stay. The room upgrade benefits are non-combinable. Not valid in conjunction with any other programme, offer or certificate.
- Please regard the respective blackout promotional dates, opening dates and booking conditions of each hotel.
- The following hotels are excluded from this offer: Falkenstein Grand Kempinski Koningstein Frankfurt, Villa Rothschild Kempinski Koningstein Frankfurt.
- A “Qualified Stay” shall mean one hotel stay limited to one room per member for one or more consecutive nights at an “Eligible Rate” at the same participating hotel property regardless of the number of times the customer checks in or checks out during that stay.
- An “Eligible Rate” is any hotel published room rate, including but not limited to the Kempinski corporate or individual hotel’s website rates, promotional and package rates, contracted corporate rates, etc. The following rates do not fall within the definition of Eligible Rates: Online travel agent rates, airline employee or crew rates, Travel agency employee rates, Kempinski staff or family discount rates, any complimentary, free or barter night stays, any stays in connection with gift certificates or other awards or vouchers/airline interrupted-trip vouchers, tour operator rates, tour groups, incentives and conferences.