PhoenixMiles is a frequent flyer program conceived by Air China family carriers including Air China, Shenzhen Airlines, Shandong Airlines, Tibet Airlines and Dalian Airlines. PhoenixMiles allows you to earn mileage from numerous partners that can be redeemed for award flights, award upgrades and products from our online store. You can earn mileage by flying with Air China family carriers and any of our airline partners, or by purchasing services from our non-airline partners.
Air China partners with other Star Alliance carriers to create a truly global route network that offers you fast, convenient travel.
Members of Air China PhoenixMiles program are offered 800 kilometers per eligible stay on presentation of their card at participating Kempinski Hotels.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The offer is valid for stays between 1 May and 31 July 2018.
- Reservations should be made directly with Kempinski Hotels on kempinski.com or by emailing or calling the hotel’s reservation team.
- PhoenixMiles members will receive 800 award kilometers on qualified stays with eligible rates at participating Kempinski Hotels.
- Members must request for the miles at the time of check-in, and mention their membership number, to qualify for this offer.
- Members who fail to provide their membership number prior to or during their hotel stay will have six months after the check-in date to submit a retroactive claim for PhoenixMiles award miles. It may take four to six weeks for the PhoenixMiles award miles to be credited to your account. In case of any problems, members can contact the hotel with their receipt.
- PhoenixMiles members who are also KEMPINSKI DISCOVERY members can earn both PhoenixMiles award miles and enjoy the KEMPINSKI DISCOVERY benefits during their stay. The room upgrade benefits are non-combinable. Not valid in conjunction with any other programme, offer or certificate.
- Please regard the respective blackout promotional dates, opening dates and booking conditions of each hotel.
- A “Qualified Stay” shall mean one hotel stay limited to one room per member for one or more consecutive nights at an “Eligible Rate” at the same participating hotel property regardless of the number of times the customer checks in or checks out during that stay.
- An “Eligible Rate” is any hotel published room rate, including but not limited to the Kempinski corporate or individual hotel’s website rates, promotional and package rates, contracted corporate rates, etc. The following rates do not fall within the definition of Eligible Rates: Online travel agent rates, airline employee or crew rates, Travel agency employee rates, Kempinski staff or family discount rates, any complimentary, free or barter night stays, any stays in connection with gift certificates or other awards or vouchers/airline interrupted-trip vouchers, tour operator rates, tour groups, incentives and conferences.