Utilise Kempinski Corvinus’ flexible, multi-function facilities in downtown Budapest as you need and wish. Enjoy the rich variety of culinary options and the flawless service for which Kempinski is known. We provide thorough care from planning to your departure and beyond...
Why is Kempinski Hotel Corvinus the ideal place for your event? Have a first impression - start Your Virtual Tour.
- Exquisite location in downtown Budapest - easily accessible
- 351 light and spacious bedrooms with the largest average size in Budapest, featuring a 39-55” smart LED TV and infotainment system, a large working desk, a safe, daily turndown service with complimentary mineral water - the ultimate in comfort with lovely views (as shown above)
- Ten multifunctional meeting rooms (some with natural daylight) ideal for private- and business meetings, with a pop-up restaurant, "The Kitchen", which provides an interactive culinary experience, and The Grand Room with a capacity of up to 450 guests for Gala evenings - all on the same conference level
- Exclusive group check-in desk at the hotel lobby with e-branding options
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access in function rooms, public areas and guestrooms - separated and protected Wi-Fi network for your special event
- Dedicated team of event management specialists - flawless service on call 24/7
- Rich variety of culinary options on site, featuring Nobu and considering dietary requirements - unique Gastronomic Quarter Downtown Budapest
- Free access to Kempinski The Spa - to recharge in style
- Catering services - to savour culinary delights beyond the hotel
Click here for an overview at a glance
Hotel fact sheet
Conference floor plan