For truly unique events or occasions.
For unique events – make the most of Budapest
Make the most of Budapest and turn its many one-of-a-kind landmarks into your own event location. With Ottoman baths, neo-classical museums, ice rinks, natural caves, ruin pubs and Michelin-starred restaurants, we will host your next top-notch event!
Our Top 10 incentive hints:
1. Culinary Escapade: a gastrotour to the historical Market Hall, followed by a Hungarian culinary dinner at The Kitchen with a Hungarian gastroblogger
2. Sports, Sports, Sports: Formula 1 Hungarian Grand Prix, Red Bull Air Race, marathon runs, Dragonboat competition, underground cave tours in Buda, various golf courses available within an hour's drive away
3. Ultimate Coffee Experience: a classic and elegant coffeehouse: Gerbeaud.
4. Oh, the Unbeatable Nightlife: colourful craft market and Rumble Bar tour in 7th District, starting from Synagogue (Europe's second biggest) including Szimpla Bar (Lonely Planet's Best Bar in Europe 2012)
5. Journey to the Past: Trabant Rally and Memento Park
6. Be a Fashionista: Budapest is a true designer capital where you can design your own haute couture (i.e Vass Shoes) or design an environmentally conscious designer item. Our best Hungarian designer partners will assist you as you create this wonderful and unique present.
7. Fastline: open-air festivals with a world-famous line-up and VIP access
8. One-of-a-kind Night Out: an exclusive opera ball or private performance within a beautiful scenery at the Budapest Opera House
9. Recharge in Style: a Great Gatsby Party style in a thermal bath or open-air pools
10. Off the Road, On the Track: a gala dinner on the route of the Orient Express, in the Hungarian Railway History Park
And last but not least, two more ultimate ideas:
1. Walk of Fame: follow the footsteps of red-carpet film stars
2. Green & Trendy: ride on a stringbike, the latest and trendiest authentic Hungarian invention