Unwind after the exhilaration of your wedding at the resort’s award winning Six Senses Spa
An engagement is a pivotal moment for many, but the run up to the wedding can be a time of stress and worry. Kempinski Hotel Barbaros Bay has launched new honeymoon spa experiences, designed to help newlyweds unwind and enjoy the first few weeks of married life in a stunning hideaway location.
Located on the crystal clear waters of the Aegean coast within its own private bay, the Kempinski Hotel Barbaros Bay offers spectacular views and is the most exclusive retreat in which to relax after a wedding. Honeymooners will enjoy a peaceful and private experience in the 5,500 square metre haven that is the Six Senses Spa, with treatments that will include:
- Private Turkish hammam for the ultimate bathing experience (50 minutes)
- Private couples aroma massage to sooth tense muscles (50 minutes)
- One hour use of the private Spa Suite including private sauna use and private steam room
When honeymooners feel fully revived after these traditional Turkish therapies, a walk down to the hotel’s bay will make for a very romantic setting. The honeymoon spa experience can be taken at any time during the stay and also includes:
- 2 nights in a room with sensational sea views
- Candle lit dinner on the terrace of the delicious Olives Restaurant
- Aroma bath in the privacy of the room
- Early check-in and late check out to revel in the luxury a little longer
- Sparkling wine and fruits to enjoy on your private balcony at sunset
- Return airport transfers making the journey stress free
From 4th September to 31st October 2011, prices start from €952 (£852*) B&B per couple for a 2 night stay in a sea view room with the above honeymoon spa experience. Additional nights will be charged at €218 (£190*) per room per night.
Between 1st November and 31st March 2012, prices start from €803 (£702*) per couple for 2 nights in a sea view room with the above honeymoon spa experience. Additional nights on a B&B basis are charged at €138 (£120*) per room per night.
* Exchange rate subject to change.
To book contact Kempinski Hotel Barbaros Bay on +90 252 3110303 or www.kempinski.com/bodrum
About Kempinski Hotels:
Created in 1897, Kempinski Hotels is Europe’s oldest luxury hotel group. Kempinski’s rich heritage of impeccable personal service and superb hospitality is complemented by the exclusivity and individuality of its properties. Kempinski now comprises a portfolio of 64 five-star hotels in 27 countries and continues to add new properties in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia. Each one reflects the strength and success of the Kempinski brand without losing sight of its heritage.
The portfolio comprises historic landmark properties, award-winning urban lifestyle hotels, outstanding resorts, and prestigious residences. Each one imbues the quality guests have come to expect from Kempinski while embracing the cultural traditions of its location. Kempinski is a founding member of the Global Hotel Alliance (GHA): the world’s largest alliance of independent hotels.