Facts about Shenzhen
Shenzhen at a Glance
- Shenzhen, the first special economic zone of China, is located on the Eastern shore of the Pearl River Delta, neighbouring Hong Kong and is one of the world's fastest growing cities.
- Shenzhen has become one of the economic powerhouses of China as well as the largest manufacturing base in the world.
- Shenzhen is home to some of China's most successful high-tech companies, such as BYD, Huawei, Tencent, ZTEetc.
- Shenzhen is one of the cleanest cities in China to enjoy good environment and beautiful natural resources.
- Although Shenzhen is largely industrial, it offers many tourist attractions, such as Sea World, Window of the World, Safari Park, and beach resorts.