A great variety of winter outdoor activities in the breathtaking landscapes of the Kitzbuehler Alps.
Skiing, snowboarding, cross-country skiing, winter hiking, ice skating and many other exciting outdoor activities in the middle of the breathtaking landscapes of guarantee long-lasting memories.In this area, snow is always assured, making it one of the most popular ski resorts worldwide. Besides the hardest slope in the world, the Streif, the skiing area offers soft mountains for carving pleasure. 170 km (105.6 mi) of slopes and 32 km (19.9 mi) of off-pistes tantalise guests, while the romantic huts in the mountains invite them in. Insiders love the easily accessible off-pistes in the outback.
Facts and Figures
- 60 well-prepared slopes in all degrees of difficulty, covering a length of 170 km (105.6 mi), are part of the Kitzbuehel piste plan
- 69 km (42.9 mi) are easy (blue), 77 km (47.8 mi) are relatively difficult (red) and 24 km (14.9 mi) are hard (black)
- 33 km (20.5 mi) of off-pistes which are slopes that are marked and controlled, but not prepared
- On Off-pistes you will find deep snow pistes or moguls, but they are safe of avalanches
- 54 cable cars and lifts transport more than 95,000 passengers to the top hourly
- Area includes an altitude of 2,000 m (6,561.7 ft), seven municipalities and two federal states
Ski-In & Ski-Out à la KempinSKI
With the direct access to the Kitzbuehel skiing area, Das Tirol offers complete service with a sport shop, ski school and a lift directly in front of the hotel to start your skiing adventure in the Kitzbuehel Alps.
For questions about the Skiresort Kitzbuehel or ski pass enquiries, please contact our concierge team.
T +43 5355 50100 1310