Whether you are a seasoned traveller who has made frequent visits to Egypt, or a first-timer discovering the country's treasures for the first time, Kempinski are on hand to assist you in preparation for your trip to Cairo. Contact our concierge team for any assistance you may require at email@example.com, or call us on +20 2 23899000.
- Passport, visa and driver’s license
- Multi-plug adapter, mobile, laptop and other electronics you may require
- Formal and leisure attire
- Essential toiletries, cosmetics and medicine
- Comfortable shoes for shopping
- Swimwear, sunscreen and sunglasses
If you have left something at home, you can take advantage of the convenience of the Cairo Festival City Mall. Only a short drive down the ring road, the shopping centre features more than 395 shops, including pharmacies, restaurants, clothing and shoe stores, and a hyper market.
Visa to Egypt
Visitors to Egypt must obtain a visa from one of the Egyptian diplomatic missions if they do not come from one a visa-exempt country or a country that is eligible for visa on arrival. Visitors must hold passports that are valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival to Egypt. For more information, click here.