Make the most of Budapest and turn its many one-of-a-kind landmarks into your event location. With Ottoman baths, neo-classical museums, ice rinks, natural caves, ruin pubs and Michelin-starred restaurants… we’ll host your next top-notch event!
Our TOP 10 incentive hints:
- Culinary Escapade - Gastrotour at the historical Market Hall followed by a Hungarian culinary dinner at The Kitchen with Hungarian Gastroblogger
- Sports, Sports, Sports - Formula 1 Hungarian Grand Prix, Red Bull Air Race, marathon runs, Dragonboat competition, underground cave tours in Buda, various golf courses available within 1 hour driving distance
- Ultimate Coffee Experience - Classical elegant coffeehouse: Lotz Café and/or a trendy rooftop place: 360 Bar to get a 360° view of the city.
- Oh, the unbeatable nightlife - Colourful craft market and Rumble Bar tour in 7th district starting from Synagogue (Europe's second biggest) including Szimpla Bar (Lonely Planet's Best Bar in Europe 2012)
- Journey to the Past - Trabant Rally & Memento Park
- Be a Fashionista - Budapest is a true designer capital where you can design your own haute couture (i.e Vass Shoes) or design an environmentally conscious designer item. Our best Hungarian designer partners will assist you as you create this wonderful and unique present.
- Fastline - Open-air festivals with world famous line-up andh VIP access
- One-of-a-kind Night Out - Exclusive opera ball or private performance in beautiful scenery at the Budapest Opera House
- Recharge in style - Great Gatsby Party-style in a thermal bath's or in open-air pools
- Off the Road, On the Track - A gala dinner on the route of the Orient Express, in Hungarian Railway History Park
and last but not least, two more ultimate ideas:
- Walk of Fame - In the footstep of red carpet movie stars
- Green & Trendy - Ride on a stringbike, the latest and trendiest autenthic Hungarian invention
My city, my guide (PDF) - let us share some of our most precious discoveries with you, so that you may love Budapest for what it really is.