FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
GET YOUR QUESTION ANSWERED
Dear Guest, here you can discover the answers to the most frequently asked questions about our hotel. If you have not found the answer to your inquiry below, please do not hesitate to contact our Guest Service team for further information at +359 749 88888 or email@example.com. We would be glad to be of assistance!
Kempinski Grand Arena Pets friendly program for cats and dogs only. Kempinski Hotel Grand Arena pet friendly team knows you want the best for your best friend.
That is why we have made it easy for your pet to travel with you, they will have all the possible home comforts including special amenities and the famous Kempinski Hotel Grand Arena hospitality.
Pet fee per night is 20 Euros / per pet per night/ plus additional 25 euros for required cleaning and disinfection on departure.
Our In-room amenities package includes sleeping mats and bowl for food.
We can provide you with additional amenities upon request with advance notice.
- Small pets only - Less than 10 kilograms
- Pet must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guest with a leash
- Pet must comply with local legislation requirements
- Upon check-in a copy of the pet’s passport has to be provided
- Pet must be kept on a leash in the public areas except in the guest's room
- Pet must not be left unattended. If guests require pet supplies, they should contact the Guest Services Desk with advance notice
- Pet is not allowed in any restaurants, bars, health club and pool areas of the hotel. This exclusion does not apply to guide dogs
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel and in the neighborhood
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced
- Guests must contact the housekeeping department to arrange a convenient time for servicing their room
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet
- Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners and its operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guest's pet
- The hotel reserves the right to charge guest's account commensurate to the cost of such damages
- The hotel reserves the right to evict the guest and pets from the hotel premises if and whenever required with no prior notification
There is one specially adapted room in the hotel.
Our breakfast in the Gallery Restaurant is from 7:00 - 10:30am.
The price for adults is 40 BGN per person.
Kids between 6 and 12 years old are charged 20 BGN per person.
Kids under 6 years old are free of charge.
Check-In time : 3:00pm
Check-Out time: 12:00am
All our rooms are non - smoking rooms, but each room has a private terrace where smoking is permitted.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.
In all our rooms an extra bed can be provided.
For visa applications, a reservation confirmation letter can be provided to travelers by the hotel.
A taxi from Sofia airport to Kempinski Hotel Grand Arena Bansko is around 200 BGN and a 2 hour drive.
The hotel can provide guests with a private transfer service and public transports are available as well.
Please contact our Lady's in Red Team on +359 749 88888 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
We provide inside and outside parking.
Inside parking is 20 BGN in the winter season and 10 BGN in the summer season per day.
Outside parking is 10 BGN in the winter season and 5 BGN in the summer season per day.