San Clemente Suite
Indulge yourself with space and privacy in San Clemente Palace Kempinski's finest suite, offering one-of-a-kind views that overlook the lagoon city.
Named after the island itself, the San Clemente Suite is our most spacious and exclusive suite – the true centrepiece of the hotel. From every room, through large, panoramic windows, you have an outstanding view of Venice, the lagoon and one of the historical inner courtyards.
The rooms themselves provide every comfort for a wonderful stay: the dark wooden ceiling beams of the former monastery laundry and the elegant furnishings make for a comfortable atmosphere. The spacious living and sleeping rooms are complete with state-of-the-art equipment, offering the perfect space for a retreat – and are the ideal sanctuary after a day spent in Venice.
As well as a bedroom with a king-sized bed, up to two rollaway beds can be added, perfect for families – and both of the suite’s bathrooms feature a bath tub, a shower and spectacular views over the lagoon.
For even more privacy, the San Clemente Suite can be extended by the five adjoining Navigante Junior Suites, the Navigante Suite and the Marco Polo Suite. As a result, this wing of the hotel can be booked out to form an eight-bedroom palazzo that can be created completely independent of the hotel.
Guests booking our San Clemente Suite also benefit from the following benefits:
- a sumptuous complimentary breakfast at Insieme Restaurant
- seasonal flowers, champagne, fruits or confectionary to greet guests on arrival (upon request)
- the use of a private pier, suitable for yachts of up to 30 metres in length (subject to availability and seasonality).
For more information regarding this amazing suite, or to make a booking, please contact our reservations team.
- Full kitchen
- Flat-screen TV
- In-room coffee and/or tea facilities
- Separate living room and bedroom
- High Ceilings
- View: Lagoon
- Decor: Modern
- Beds: King
- Extra Bed: Two extra beds allowed
- Smoking Room Possible: No
- Bathroom: Bathtub, Shower
- Maximum Occupancy: 3 Adults 1 Child
- Size: 190 m² (2045 ft²)