Marco Polo Suite
Located directly by the water in the private Navigante Wing and with access to a private dock, the Marco Polo suite is composed of a C-shaped living space with four large windows that frame the enchanting views of St. Mark's bell tower, as well as an elegant bedroom that overlooks the lagoon.
With a tastefully decorated private salon and an Italian marble bathroom featuring a walk-in shower, separate bath and exquisite views out over the lagoon, this suite offers guests the highest level of comfort.
Guests can also enjoy an ornate and sumptuous king size bed, Murano glass chandeliers, Terrazzo floors and climate control, all of which ensure that the Marco Polo suite provides a perfectly restful night's sleep after a busy day spent exploring Venice. The in-room HD TV and Wi-Fi allow guests to unwind in the comfort of their own space.
Guests staying in the Marco Polo Suite can enjoy a range of extra benefits too, including:
- a sumptuous complimentary Kempinski breakfast at Insieme Restaurant
- seasonal flowers, champagne, fruits or confectionary to greet guests on arrival (upon request)
- the use of the hotel's very own private pier (subject to availability and seasonality).
To make a booking, or if you have any enquiries about the Marco Polo Suite, please contact our reservations team.
- Flat-screen TV
- Separate living room and bedroom
- In-room coffee/tea facilities
- Walk-In Closet
- High Ceilings
- View: Lagoon
- Decor: Classic
- Beds: King
- Extra Bed: One extra bed allowed
- Smoking Room Possible: No
- Bathroom: Bathtub, Shower
- Maximum Occupancy: 3 Adults
- Size: 110 m² (1184 ft²)