San Clemente Palace Kempinski is one of the Venice's most enchanting hidden gems. The private island enclave has an illustrious history spanning almost 900 years as a way station of pilgrims and crusaders and was home to monks and healers. Vestiges of the past are everywhere and includes a well-preserved 12th-centuries church. Surrounded by centuries-old gardens, courtyards and terraces, the landmark property is comprised of a cherries of beautifully restored heritage buildings that once served as a monastery. The hotels palatial interiors reflects Venice's Renaissance-era designs traditions with lofty ceilings, broad corridors and grand staircases.
Away from the hum of the city, San Clemente Palace is a quiet sanctuary on the doorstep of Venice. Dotted with stately cypress, magnolia and pine trees, the island's ancients park provides over six hectares of peace and privacy. Outdoor amenities are enjoyed in this stunning natural environment surrounded by verdant gardens and gorgeous views of the city on the horizon.
Situated in the heart of the Venetian lagoon, the hotel's iconic boats taxi guests between the islands and St. Mark's Square at regular intervals. The complimentary 10-minute crossing provides unique views of the city and an unforgettable sense of arrival.
Why is San Clemente Palace Kempinski Venice the ideal place for your event? Here are some key facts.
- Private island only minutes away from St Mark’s Square
- 190 rooms and suites overlooking the lagoon, courtyards and gardens
- Private San Clemente Church from the 12th century
- 7 ha of gardens with four different outdoor venues for up to 1,200 persons – ideal for open-air coffee breaks and incentive activities
- A Conference Centre independent off the main hotel’s building:
- 6 meeting rooms with state-of-the-art meeting equipment
- 1 ballroom that can host up to 450 people inside
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access in function rooms, public areas and guestrooms
- Sports facilities, including outdoor heated swimming pool, The Merchant of Venice SPA, tennis, pitch and putt golf course
- The exclusive gastronomy:
- The breakfast restaurant Insieme serves a delicious blend of the best Mediterranean dishes
- The restaurant Acquerello delights your eyes and palate with Venetian and Mediterranean-inspired creations served at its outdoor terrace overlooking the lagoon
- Nestled among the centuries-old park and at the poolside, the restaurant La Dolce treats you with the best Italian flavours, served in a relaxing ambiance
Have a first impression and get inspired with this video.