Inspired by our 125 years of luxury hospitality expertise, Kempinski White Glove Services is a comprehensive range of measures to ensure the safety of our guests and employees, without compromising on luxury. These guidelines have been implemented in accordance with local and national requirements. Please read below to learn more about the specific measures in place at Kempinski The One Suites Hotel Shanghai Downtown.
Arrive in Style
- Private transfers: Vehicles are clean and disinfected, and drivers wear masks and gloves. Hand sanitisers and protective masks are provided for your convenience. We advise that you to wear them while travelling in the vehicle.
- Valet parking: Self-parking spaces are available.
A Warm Welcome
- Check-in: We recommend that only one person per room performs the check-in procedure. All pens and key cards are disinfected after each use, and our front office team will provide all the necessary information before completing the process to ensure that you are able to enjoy your stay.
- "Do not enter": This is a new option available to all guests. Although all services remain available, our employees will not enter your room during your stay unless you request them to do so. Room service deliveries, luggage assistance and other services will take place in front of your room.
- Luggage cleaning: All luggage items are cleaned and disinfected before being delivered to the rooms.
Rooms & Amenities
- Amenities: Hand sanitisers and protective masks are available on the day of arrival.
- Reading materials: Magazines and brochures have been removed but are available upon request.
- Cleaning: Procedures have been further enhanced to include a special cleaning and disinfection plan for guestrooms to ensure that all room features, furniture and surfaces are thoroughly disinfected, in line with Chinese safety and health regulations. Beds are sanitised, as well as all furniture, fixtures and fittings.
- Laundry: All linen is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected using the optimum detergents in their correct dosage.
Restaurants & Bars
- Opening hours: 7:00 to 22:00 at 1Eins & Bistro Lounge for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Cleaning: Hygiene measures have been further enhanced. After use, tables and chairs are disinfected. All tables and glassware are changed.
- Our employees and culinary teams wear masks during every service and ensure that the highest hygiene standards are always respected.
- Opening hours: 7:00 to 22:00
- Delivery: Procedures have been revised to respect privacy and ensure distance. Hot boxes or cloches will be used at all times.
- Cleaning: Service trolleys and hot boxes are disinfected after each delivery.
- Sanitising Stations: Facilities are conveniently located around the hotel (lobby, all public restrooms, restaurants, bars, gym, etc.), and guests are advised to use them at regular intervals.
- Cleaning: Hygiene measures have been further refined to ensure that all hotel areas are frequently cleaned and sanitised to the highest standard and are monitored both internally and externally (the local health authorities). Particular emphasis is given to frequent touchpoints such as handles, handrails, lift buttons, doorknobs, etc.
- Feeling Unwell: Guests who feel unwell are kindly recommended to inform us and stay in their room. In such cases, our team remains available to fully support you.
Shanghai Pudong International Airport / Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport
- Flight schedule: Shanghai Pudong International Airport and Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport are open but with restricted flight schedules. China is planning to slowly increase flight operations to different destinations.
- Before your flight: Please schedule to arrive 4 hours before departure for international flights and 2 hours for domestic flights.
- General information regarding Shanghai Pudong International Airport can be found here, and for Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport please click here.