WHAT IS THE APURVA KEMPINSKI BALI BOOKING POLICY?
Whether you reserve your stay online or over the phone, the hotel’s booking policy remains the same. Credit/debit card details will be required to guarantee your reservation, and your card will not be charged at this stage. In order to process the payment of your reservation, a secured payment link will be sent to your email separately, and you are required to follow the instructions. The hotel reserves the right to cancel your reservation should you fail to proceed with the payment as instructed through the link.
HOW CAN I MAKE A SPECIAL REQUEST REGARDING MY STAY?
Our team would love to assist you with any special requirements for your stay. Simply type your message/request into the ‘special requests’ box after entering your name and email address while making the booking. Alternatively, you can arrange a special request by calling/emailing the hotel.
Any extras must be pre-booked at least 24 hours in advance to avoid disappointment.
WHAT IS THE APURVA KEMPINSKI BALI CANCELLATION POLICY?
Our cancellation policy depends on the rate type and seasonality of the stay period being booked.
Our promotional rates are typically non-refundable, while our best flexible rates are 7 days, 14 days and 30 days prior to the date of arrival.
HOW DO I MAKE A RESERVATION FOR A LARGE GROUP?
Our team would love to assist you in making a booking for your group, whether it is for business meetings or wedding celebrations. Please contact our team by email at [email protected] or [email protected]
CAN I ARRANGE AIRPORT TRANSPORTATION THROUGH THE HOTEL?
Our concierge would be pleased to arrange transportation for your airport arrival and departure, with car preference as below:
• Toyota Alphard at IDR 951,665 inclusive tax per way per car
• Toyota Innova at IDR 786,500 inclusive tax per way per car
WHAT TIME IS CHECK-IN?
Check-in is officially available from 15:00 onward and subject to availability.
WHAT TIME IS CHECK-OUT?
Check-out is officially until 12:00.
IS WI-FI AVAILABLE IN THE HOTEL?
Wi-Fi is available on a complimentary basis throughout the whole hotel.
ARE THERE CONNECTING ROOMS IN THE HOTEL?
Due to the limited number of such room configurations, the request will be subject to availability upon arrival.
ARE THERE KING-SIZE BEDS IN YOUR SUITE CATEGORY?
Some of our Junior Suites and other suite categories consist of either a king-size or twin-size bed. Due to the limited availability of bed configurations, the selection between a king or twin-size bed is subject to availability upon arrival. We encourage our guests to specify their bed type preference in the provided Special Request field during the booking process.
IS MY CREDIT CARD BEING CHARGED WHEN I BOOK THROUGH WEBSITE?
Your credit card will be required to guarantee your booking. In order to process the payment of your reservation, a secure payment link will be sent to your email separately and you will be required to follow the instructions. The hotel reserves the right to cancel your reservation should you fail to proceed with the payment as instructed through the link.
DO YOU HAVE PARKING AVAILABLE AND HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
There is ample complimentary car parking on the hotel grounds.
CAN I BRING FOOD FROM OUTSIDE OF THE HOTEL?
In addition to implementing our existing practices for ensuring the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene in our resort, we are observing the following additional precautionary measures.
• Vendor from outside the resort, which include food delivery from outside are restricted and guests are requested not to bring food from outside the resort
• Service for reheating food is discontinued during the pandemic
• In order to ensure the safety of our guests, the resort does not accept requests for storing raw or cooked food in our storage. Please refrain from bringing raw or cooked food into the resort.
ARE SMOKING ROOMS AVAILABLE AT THE HOTEL?
In our effort of achieving a safe, healthy and comfortable environment, smoking inside the room is not permitted. However, designated smoking areas outside the building are provided for you.
The Apurva Kempinski Bali is committed to provide all guests and team members with a smoke-free environment. Smoking inside of the room will result in a cleaning charge of IDR 2,000,000, which will be charged upon departure to cover incurred deep-cleaning expenses. The policy has been implemented since our opening on February 1st 2019.
WHAT IS YOUR PET POLICY?
No pets are allowed on the resort premises.
DO I REQUIRE PERMISSION FOR FILMING AND PHOTO-SHOOTING?
You will require a permit for filming or photography at The Apurva Kempinski Bali if:
• Professional cameras are being used for filming or photography.
• You are conducting pre-wedding shoots (filming/photographing) in wedding attire/ costumes/ gowns (unless it is part of a pre-wedding package with The Apurva Kempinski Bali).
• Engagement shoots in costumes/gowns, advertising shoots, professional fashion or model shoots, etc.; and the filming or photography is intended for professional use, sale, commercial gain or media reproduction, including social media.
You do not necessarily require a permit if:
• Your equipment is minimal – limited to nothing more than a smartphone camera or pocket camera.
• You are NOT conducting pre-wedding shoots (filming/photographing) in wedding attire/costumes/gowns (unless they are part of a pre-wedding package with The Apurva Kempinski Bali), engagement shoots in costumes/gowns, advertising shoots, professional fashion or model shoots, etc.
• You are filming/photographing solely for amateur purposes.
• You do not intend to reproduce the films/photographs for media, sale or commercial benefit.
CAN I USE A DRONE FOR FILMING AND PHOTO-SHOOTING?
Under no circumstances will the use of drones for photography or filming be permitted.
HOW DO I GET A PERMIT FOR FILMING AND PHOTO-SHOOTING?
In order to ensure the comfort and privacy of all guests, The Apurva Kempinski Bali has strict photo and video shooting regulations. To film and take photos at the resort, you will need a written permit from the resort that can be obtained by contacting our Duty Manager.
Please be informed that our photography permit is subject to availability and requires management approval. The permit does not serve as a final confirmation, and the hotel reserves the right to cancel the permit without prior notice.