Bangkok, 26 September 2023 – Sindhorn Kempinski Hotel Bangkok, together with Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok are introducing the 'BE Health Online Auction' as part of Kempinski CSR programme.
The auction aims to fund financial support to the Autistic Thai Foundation to promote health through wealth for children and adults diagnosed as autistic in Thailand.
The auction has been named as 'BE Health Online Auction' as the activity will be conducted on Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok's Facebook channel. Landing page: https://auctions.kempinskibangkok.com
Starting bidding on Siam Kempinski’s anniversary on Wednesday, 27 September 2023 until Sindhorn Kempinski's anniversary on Tuesday, 17 October 2023.
Guests are invited to place their bid for their esteemed Kempinski destinations who are participating by offering their exclusive suites as exciting rewards for the auction.
Please kindly see the below for properties joining the activity starting from THB 9,999 net.
1. Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok, Thailand
2. Sindhorn Kempinski Hotel Bangkok, Thailand
3. The Apurva Kempinski Bali, Indonesia
4. The Capitol Kempinski Hotel, Singapore
5. Hotel Adlon Kempinski Berlin, Germany
6. Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski München, Germany
7. Grand Hotel des Bains Kempinski St. Moritz, Switzerland
8. Kempinski Palace Engelberg Titlis - Swiss Alps, Switzerland
9. Kempinski Hotel Aqaba Red Sea, Jordan
10. Kempinski Hotel Ishtar Dead Sea, Jordan
11. Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo, Egypt
12. Villa Rosa Kempinski, Kenya & Olare Mara Kempinski Masai Mara, Kenya
13. Kempinski Hotel Cancún, Mexico
For more information, please contact Tel. 02-095-9999 extension: Public Relations and Protocol Department