For all your professional needs, whether planning an upcoming meeting, conference, event or small team-building, look no further than Kempinski Hotel Muscat.
Located in the upscale residential community of Al Mouj, it offers a rich cultural experience and five-star standards. Our highly experienced Events and Groups Team will take you on a journey of exploration where even the smallest of details are taken care of.
We have created a range of programmes that will suit your every requirement. Choose from world-class gourmet experiences, created by our team of culinary experts and set in the magical surroundings of our meeting halls and state-of-the-art Muscat ballroom.
Below are some ideas for incentives or activities to add to your function:
- Big Bus Tour – Hop on and off to discover Arabia's hidden gems on-board the popular open-top bus for dramatic views of the city's surrounding mountains and the Gulf of Oman.
- Muttrah Souq – One of the oldest marketplaces in the Arab world, and located adjacent to Muscat harbour, at Muttrah Souq you will find traditional souvenirs perfect to take back home.
- Diving, snorkelling and dolphin watching – Spend a beautiful day out exploring the reef and marine life of the Gulf of Oman. For adrenaline seekers, go scuba diving and be amazed by the beautiful world that lies beneath the waves, and in particular, visit the incredible Dimaniyat Islands.
- Mountain trekking – Oman has some of the most beautiful mountains for hiking and trekking. Take some time off to explore the paths through the Hajar Mountain range.
- A visit to the Royal Opera House Muscat – One of the most breathtaking architectural masterpieces in the Sultanate. This cultural and performing arts centre will leave you captivated.
- Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque tour – An iconic and religious monument housing the world's second-largest chandelier and a hand-woven Persian carpet.
- Desert and wadi safari – A private 4x4 will take you to see some of the country's most spectacular wadis and deserts. Golden sands, wandering camels and green mountains are some of what you can expect to see.
- Discover traditional forts and castles – Go back in time and experience a glimpse of Arabian culture living in turbulent times at the crossroads of Asia and Europe. Six excellent forts to visit are Nizwa fort, Al Jalali, Al Mirani, Khasab fort, Bukha fort and Bahla fort, the latter of which is on the UNESCO world heritage list.
- Amouage perfumery – Not too far from the hotel is one of the world's most luxurious perfumeries, Amouage, an international name in the world of innovative, luxury fragrances.
- Al Alam Palace – Located in the heart of old Muscat, the palace is the most important of the six royal residences of the ruling monarch, His Majesty Sultan Qaboos bin Said.
- Shopping malls – Ultra-modern shopping complexes featuring international fashion brand names perfect for every trend-savvy fashionista.
- Museums and art galleries – The city has numerous historic and cultural museums, including The National Museum, Bait Al Zubair, Omani French Museum, Sultan's Armed Forces, Oman Children's Museum and Natural History Museum. Visitors can experience world-class art exhibitions throughout the year at Bait Al Baranda, Ghalya's Museum of Modern Art, Stal Gallery, MuscArt, Bait Muzna Gallery and Gallery Sarah, to name just a few.
- Fish market – Several fish markets can be found in the city – a perfect place to view the bountiful range of seafood on offer.
• Beach trips – Take a stroll along the public beaches or watch the sun rise or set along the stunning coastline of Al Mouj.
- Boat tours – Sail along Oman's coast on a local dhow or cruise for a magical journey. You might even be lucky enough to spot some dolphins along the way.
- City tours – A fun day out visiting some of the best sightseeing spots in town.
For more information, or to arrange a personalised incentive programme, please contact the hotel via telephone on +968 24 98 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.