When preparing for a trip away, it can be easy to forget essential items, whether it’s something small like bringing sunscreen or leaving the passports at home. It makes sense to be completely organised prior to travelling.
Allow Kempinski Hotel Muscat to assist you with your preparation for your trip to Oman with the checklist below.
• Passport, visa, driver’s license and wallet or purse
• Journal and camera
• Multi-plug adapter, mobile, laptop and other electronics
• Formal and leisure attire
• Essential toiletries, cosmetics, and medicine
• Swimwear, sunscreen, and sunglasses
While citizens of some nationalities may obtain a visa on arrival, please make sure to check the official Royal Oman Police website for all visa application services and enquiries.
For support on bookings and arrangements, visit our Concierge desk, call +968 2498 5721 or email email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you to Muscat.