Experience ultimate luxury and craftsmanship perfection in the newly designed Maximilian Suite. Star Designer Colin Finnegan (FG Stijl) combines exquisite materials with selected designer pieces.
A magical place is the private roof top terrace of this 188 sqm Suite. Here you enjoy beautiful views from one of the highest points in Munich’s old town onto seven of the city’s most magnificent buildings. The view takes in the “Old Peter” Church, both the Old and New Town Halls as well as Church of Our Lady, the National Theatre, the Theatinerkirche and the Bavarian State Chancellery.
The living and dining area of the suite is one of the most exclusive places in Munich to entertain your guests privately.
The bedroom: a combined area of bedroom, walk-in dressing room and a stunning bathroom.
Highlights of the suite:
- Private 40 sqm roof top terrace
- Cube safe designed by the local manufacturer Stockinger
- Combine it with the “Royal Wing”: The Maximilian Suite is located in a separable wing of the hotel and therefore offers a great combination with two additional suites and four rooms to create your exclusive unit.
- 24 Hour Butler
- Baby cot allowed
- Choice of pillows
- Climate Control
- Connecting Rooms
- Daily newspaper service
- Flat-screen TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Full kitchen
- In-room coffee and/or tea facilities
- Lounge area
- Laptop-size safe
- Recently refurbished
- Separate living room and bedroom
- Separate Toilet
- Walk-In Closet
- Working Desk
- View: City
- Decor: Modern
- Beds: King
- Extra Bed: One extra bed allowed
- Smoking Room Possible: No
- Bathroom: Bathtub and Separate Shower
- Size: 188 m² (2024 ft²)