“Schmankerl” in a Box
In Bavaria, special culinary treats and small delicacies are called “Schmankerl” and can be enjoyed around the clock.
The Schwarzreiter has prepared its very own version of a “Schmankerlkistn” (delicacies in a box). Following the art of Young Bavarian Cuisine, “Steckerlfisch” (fish grilled on a stick), “Obatzda” (Bavarian cheese spread with herbs) and “Fleischpflanzerl” (meatballs) are innovatively reinterpreted.
Some of the treats to be found in our Schmankerlkistn:
- Steckerlfisch of mackerel with quinao-amaranth- and fennel-wild herb-salad
- Steak Tartare with smoked egg yolk crème and daikon-cress
- Obatzda and Obatzda-espuma
- Pumpkin cream soup with pumpkin seed oil
- Veal meatballs on potato-cucumber-salad with mustard jus
Like the sound of it? Try it! Click here to book your table at the Schwarzreiter Tagesbar.