Ever dreamed of staying in your own private ‘sky lounge’ with a stunning view of the Mediterranean and the African Coast? That’s exactly what you get when you book a stay in the Kempinski Hotel Bahia’s Royal Suite.
While the suite comes with a double lounge bed, separate lounge area, kitchenette and all the as-standard Kempinski amenities, it’s the little touches truly make this suite special. Relax by the glimmering flame of the fireplace, immerse yourself in a film courtesy of the flat-screen TV with surround sound, and take advantage of the spacious ‘his & hers’ closets.
What’s more, the private terrace covers an impressive 261 square meters complete with dining area and a double lounge bed, allowing you to make the most of the rooms wondrous sea views.
- Suite Special: In-room bar with complimentary full mini-bar (one refill per day) & free parking.
- Separate living room and bedroom
- Lounge area
- Dining room
- Powder room
- View: Sea
- Decor: Classic
- Beds: King
- Extra Bed: Two extra beds allowed
- Smoking Room Possible: No
- Bathroom: Bathtub, Shower, Bidet
- Maximum Occupancy: 3 Adult(s) 1 Child(ren)
- Size: 461 m² (4962 ft²)