Discover one of the most beautiful towns on the Costa del Sol with so much to offer
Estepona captivates visitors with its maze of white streets, decked with colourful pots brimming with flowers - it is the very essence of a coastal Andalusian town. It’s conserved its customs and traditions and has blended them seamlessly with its more modern side. Its location between sea and mountain, excellent climate, modern infrastructure, quality sports facilities, stand-out hotels, gastronomy and varied cultural options make Estepona one of the best, but least known spots on the Costa del Sol.
Why visit Estepona?
- It has one of the most beautiful Old Towns in Andalucia with winding streets lined with colourful plants, white washed houses and pretty squares
- It combines a traditional atmosphere with the latest facilities
- It is the “Garden of the Costa del Sol” with a stunning botanical gardens and orchid house, pretty parks and squares and stunning countryside within easy reach
- It has quality sports facilities, great golf courses and a leading equestrian centre
- It is a cultural hub with urban art and poetry on the streets, museums and galleries and many cultural events throughout the year
- It’s a foodie’s paradise, with traditional Spanish food, fine dining and gourmet events such as the annual ham festival
The Kempinski Hotel Bahía enjoys a privileged position by the beach, surrounded by luscious
subtropical gardens and just 3km from the beautiful town of Estepona. It is the only 5* Grand Luxe hotel in the area, with 128 spacious rooms and 17 luxury suites, a spa and four restaurants offer guests a wide range of Spanish and Mediterranean cuisine. Find out more www.Kempinski.com/Estepona