|Whether travelling for business or leisure, Executive Floor guests will enjoy an attentive and personalised level of service.|
For more information or reservations, please contact: +86 731 8463 3333.
Executive Floor guests will enjoy Kempinski’s unique European flair and hospitality. Benefits include bespoke leisure and business travel planning, as well as the following selection of amenities and services:
• Private check-in and check-out
• Complimentary early check-in starting at 11:00 and late checkout until 16:00, subject to room availability.
• Ferragamo bathroom toiletries.
• Balcony equipped with telescope and large floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the city skyline.
• Two hours’ complimentary use of meeting room per stay (Please make reservation in advance).
• Complimentary breakfast for one/two persons in the Executive Lounge or Elements Restaurant.
• Throughout the day, you can enjoy an extensive selection of free soft drinks, tea and coffee.
• Exclusive afternoon tea from 14:30 to 16:30 and happy hour from 17:30 to 19:30.
• Complimentary newspaper.
• Dedicated butler services.
• Complimentary ironing service (including 2 pieces)
• Complimentary photocopy of ten pages per day and printing of ten pages per day.
• Complimentary incoming fax.
• In-room coffee machine (only executive suites).
• Complimentary in-room mini bar (only Presidential Suite and Diplomatic Suite).
• One-way transfer in hotel limo (Hotel – Airport/Railway Station, only Diplomatic Suite).
• Round-trip transfer in hotel limo (Hotel – Airport/Railway Station, only Presidential Suite).