Celebrate your love! Every stay at Kempinski Hotel Das Tirol should be as pleasant and comfortable as possible – but your wedding day should be unforgettable: romantic and unique! The Kitzbühel Alps seem within your grasp and present a breathtaking view! Jochberg is known for its idyllic location. Here you will find a unique setting for a special wedding: modern and traditional at the same time.
- The breathtaking landscape offers an incomparable setting for weddings and receptions.
- We are easy to reach – and still you will leave your everyday life behind and immerse yourself in a peaceful rest on your way to us.
- Our well-appointed rooms and suites impress with their tasteful alpine and modern charm.
- We rely on high-quality, regional products, which, in two different restaurants, are transformed into a variety of delicacies with local accents.
- In our Kempinski The Spa you can unwind with numerous relaxing treatments.
Our experienced wedding planners exclusively take care of you for you to enjoy your big day with all your heart. It´s our experts´ passion to create a unique and memorable day that's individual for each couple: We make your dreams come true - whether simple or extravagant - but in any case unforgettable.
Possible dates available in Kitzbühel
The registry office (standesamt) is open on weekdays between 8:00 am and 12:00 noon for inquiries. The registrar, Andrea Perger-Weber, is happy to inform you about possible wedding dates and wedding venues. In 2018, about 150 couples from 18 nations chose Kitzbühel as where they would tie the knot, according to Ms Perger. You can reach Ms Perger on the telephone at +43 5356 62161 ext. 13 or 14.