Facts about Jakarta
Jakarta is the vibrant capital of Indonesia, a dynamic city developing at an incredible pace and resulting in surreal juxtapositions on every street corner, right next to the numerous malls and skyscrapers.
The city offers various neighbourhoods and ambiances, from the bustling streets of China Town to the exciting nightlife in the north to Kemang in the south, offering galleries and boutiques bursting with handicrafts, stylish furniture and batik.
- The Old Batavia and Sunda Kelapa harbour
- Monas (National Monument)
- Surabaya Street and its antiques
- Kemang Area
- National Museum and Batik Museum
- Ragunan Zoo
- Taman Mini Indonesia Indah
Don't forget to travel throughout our archipelago to visit all the islands it offers!