A rich cultural-historical heritage, beautiful landscapes of green and blue, a diverse and inspirational cuisine and friendly and hospitable people – these are just some of the reasons to visit Umag and Savudrija area for an authentic holiday or business travel experience.
Umag and Savudrija area attractions and highlights:
- Umag old town
- Savudrija lighthouse
- Wine and olive oil routes
- Numerous biking routes
- Rich authentic gastronomy – fish and seafood delicacies, truffles, local cheese, prosciutto, boskarin beef, etc.
- Numerous tours to the Istrian coastal towns and the hidden treasures of inland Istria
- Plenty of opportunities for sports and fun: panoramic flights, horse-back riding, canoeing, diving to sunken ships in the Adriatic, golf, tennis and much more
- Wellness and spa treatments
- Vicinity of Brijuni National Park, one of the most beautiful archipelagos in the Mediterranean
- Vicinity of beautiful Venice
- Rich events calendar