- From 03.03.2017 to 14.06.2017 and from 14.09.2017 to 04.11.2017: EUR 30.00 per day
- From 15.06.2017 to 13.09.2017: EUR 60.00 per day
- Kempinski Hotel Adriatic limits the number of dogs to one per room.
- We have placed a dog basket for your dog in the room. In case you would like to use your own items, please call our housekeeping department in order to remove the hotel’s items.
- Dogs need to be well trained and kept on a leash in all public areas.
- Our concierge will be happy to organize a dog sitter service. Please let us know at least 12 hours in advance.
- For hygienic reasons pets are not allowed in the following areas: Carolea Spa, restaurant Dijana, restaurant Kanova, the pool and beach areas. Dogs are allowed in the lobby, Adriatic Bar, Adriatic Bar terrace and, of course, your room.
- As the pet owner, you will be considered fully responsible for all damages to the hotel’s property or guests, as well as for disturbances caused by your pet. In the case of non-compliances, we will have to ask you to kindly leave the hotel.
Our partner, Adriatic Golf, also allows dogs on their premises. This, however, is subject to changes and requires advance notice when booking your tee-off time.
Opposite from the hotel’s main entrance, there are various open areas and secure passages where you and your dog can take a walk or even a run. For more details please contact the reception.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time before or during your stay should you have further questions or need our assistance. We wish you and your pet an enjoyable and relaxing stay with us.