The Royal Escape with Exclusive and Locally-Inspired Experiences
Dating back to 17th century, the only Ottoman Imperial Palace and Hotel on the shores of the Bosphorus and a landmark in itself, Ciragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul offers ultimate luxury and exclusive locally-inspired experiences to its guests.
The historical palace is now offering and ultra-luxurious “Royal Escape at the Palace” suite package for the guests who will explore the famed and illustrious city of Istanbul at the former Ottoman Palace with authentic and locally-inspired experiences. They will also fully immerse their self in the city’s rich history and culture while enjoying lavish suite accommodations at the one and only luxurious Ottoman Imperial hotel located on the Bosphorus. As being the ambassador of the legendary Turkish and luxury hospitality with impeccable service dedicated to excellence, Çırağan Palace always reflects a harmonious blend of the heritage. During their time at the hotel, guests may also enjoy rich variety of restaurants and feel themselves like an oasis in the city center with its extensive leisure facilities including a marvellous infinity pool, spa services and spacious gardens which are exclusively available only for Çırağan Palace Kempinski guests.
Offering first class/business class round-trip flight tickets for two from all around the world, the “Royal Escape at the Palace” suite package promises an unforgettable experience. Guests can choose from the list of experiences available below for an authentic Turkish getaway:
For the History Buff:
Guests will enjoy a private visit with a driver and concierge to experience these nearby historic landmarks:
- Dolmabahce Palace, one of the most glamorous palaces in the world dating back to the 19th
- Beylerbeyi Palace, an Imperial Ottoman summer residence built in the 1860s.
- Miniaturk, “A small model of a great country”, a miniature park situated at the north-eastern shore of Golden Horn in Istanbul and have the collection of models of architectural works from the rich heritage of many civilizations that prevailed and left traces in Turkey.
- Night Tour at Hagia Sofia with private guide, one of the historical architectural wonders that still remains standing today and an important monument both for Byzantine and for Ottoman Empires.
For the Gourmand:
The guests who put out of sight the “Turkish coffee” will learn and make their own one at Ciragan Palace Kempinski with a special and dedicated workshop. Right along with that guests can also chose having a special Ciragan Palace High Tea on a luxury Bosphorus cruise tour as well.
For the Artist:
Those who want to take a bird's eye view of the beauties to the magical city Istanbul, a personal helicopter ride from Ciragan Palace’s own registered helipad will imparadise them. Another attractive offer for the guests will be exploring the most “Instagrammable” gems of Istanbul with a professional photographer to take images for their social media accounts. Additionally, a personalized photo album and video of their experience will be given as a keepsake.
All package includes the below “privileged” services as well:
- Offering first class/business class round-trip flight tickets for two
- Welcome at the airport by “Private Butler” from Ciragan Palace
- Helicopter or boat transfer from Istanbul Ataturk International Airport or Sabiha Gokcen to Ciragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul
- Ciragan Palace Kempinski custom designed wardrobe trunks to store their wardrobe for the next visit - dry-cleaned, pressed and ready to wear.
For an authentic Turkish getaway with a royal flare, experience the opulent “Royal Escape at the Palace”.