Istanbul Airport is changing the experience of travelling with its advanced technologies and extraordinary capacity.
Istanbul Airport stands out with its annual passenger capacity of 90 million in first phase and overall capacity of 200 million when all phases are completed. Passenger information kiosks, help robots, self check-in and baggage drop points will speed the passengers up. There will be numerous cafes and restaurants offer a culinary experience from Turkish and international classics with different concepts in Istanbul Airport.
Providing flights to more than 350 destinations, Istanbul Airport is acknowledged as the new center of aviation.
- At Istanbul Airport, there are not two different entrance part of internal and external flights. Passengers may easily access to both parts of airport by each entrances. Istanbul Airport's furthest lines are 2.130 meters to each other.
- There is a free of charge Wi-Fi service at Istanbul Airport for at most 2 hours. Also, passengers can easily reach to internet service at cafes and restaurants.
- Istanbul Airport has a garage which could host for 40.000 cars.
- Passengers can use their cars, taxis, Havaist and IETT bus selections for their journeys to Istanbul Airport.
- Istanbul Airport to Taksim is 53 km and Istanbul Airport to Kadikoy is 65 km.
- You may reach to Istanbul Airport in 1 hour from Ciragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul during rush off and 1.5 hours during rush on.