When in Nairobi for either business or pleasure, Villa Rosa Kempinski Nairobi is ideally situated for you to make the most out of the Kenyan capital. We're only 20km away from the airport, meaning that an approximate 30-minute drive is all that separates you from us when you land in our beautiful country. You'll find us on Chiromo Road, right at the heart of the commercial centre of Nairobi - just a hop, skip and a jump away from everything the area has to offer. Please get in touch today with any booking or event enquiries. Our expert team of staff is on hand to ensure that your visit to Villa Rosa is the most incredible that it can be.
Villa Rosa Kempinski Nairobi is located adjacent to the Westlands area of Nairobi, an affluent neighbourhood in the city. The Westlands area is known for its shopping malls, restaurants and night clubs.
Arrival By Car
Our Concierge will be delighted to arrange for your transportation with the hotel limousine. One-way limousine transfer costs USD80. To arrange your limousine pickup, please contact us 12 hours prior to your arrival time.
Please contact us on +254 703 049 000 and request for the Concierge desk to book the hotel limousine. You could alternatively e-mail us at [email protected]
If you wish to rent a vehicle for you to drive, our Concierge can make the arrangements so that you get the vehicle at the airport. For this service, we would need 48 hours' notice prior to arrival. Please contact us on [email protected] to book this service.
Distance to Local Attractions
• 1.1 km to National Museums of Kenya
• 20.4 km to Karen Blixen Museum
• 18.6 km to David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage
• 19.3 km to Giraffe Manor
• 10 km to Nairobi National Park
Villa Rosa Kempinski Nairobi is located on the west side of the city, 3 km from the central business district. The hotel is 20 km west from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
Arrival by Car from the Airport
• Join Mombasa Road and drive west towards the city centre; 15 km into the drive, you will pass the Nyayo National Stadium to your left.
• Drive on straight to join Waiyaki Way.
• After 1 km drive from the University Way Roundabout, you will find a U-turn to your right.
• Take the turn and drive as though you are heading back to the city centre.
• The beautiful pink structure of the hotel will then be easily visible.