Travelling without your loved ones? No longer! Kempinski Corvinus Hotel Budapest believes in uniting your nearest and dearest, which is why we extend our warmest welcome to your pets. It’s home away from home – and our signature luxury – for all of our guests.
All you have to do is note in your reservation that you’ll be travelling with a special companion, and we will prepare all the conveniences and love that they might need, including a basket, rug, bowl and special welcome treat upon arrival. And it’s not just inside the hotel that we pamper and spoil – Erzsébet Park, right across from the hotel, is Budapest’s most central green patch, ideal for a walk and full of fun and discoveries for all.
Our pet-friendly package costs an additional EUR 40, inclusive of tax, daily.
Please observe the following conditions when travelling with a cat or a dog:
• When reserving your room, please inform us that you’ll be bringing your pet.
• Pets must be kept on a leash or in a carrier in the public areas of the hotel.
• Cats and dogs only.
• Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest limits the number of dogs to one per room, up to 25 kg.
• Our concierges will be happy to organise a dog-sitter service. Please let us know at least 12 hours in advance.
• Dogs are allowed in the public areas, i.e., The Living Room, ÉS Deli, Blue Fox The Bar, ÉS Terrace and, of course, your room. Pets are not allowed in the following areas: Kempinski The Spa, ÉS Bisztró and the meeting rooms.
• As the pet owner, you will be considered fully responsible for all damages to the hotel’s property or guests, as well as for disturbances caused by your pet. The hotel may charge an extra fee for cleaning. In the case of non-compliance, we will have to ask you to kindly leave the hotel.