Whether you wish to host a conference, team-building or incentive event, Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz is the perfect destination. Located in the heart of the Mediterranean, the magical island of Gozo offers a huge variety of cultural and sporting activities to boost the productivity and motivation of your team and relieve stress. Our professional Groups and Events team will help you to find the optimal programme for you - from Gala Dinners to excursions and boat tours, we will find the perfect combination to fit your needs and deliver a unique experience for your entire team.
Get inspired. Below are some suggestions for ideas that will add fun and interest to your event:
- Jeep Safari Tour Discover the main tourist sites and uncover the secrets of the island while enjoying a fun one-day tour.
- Gozo & Comino Boat Tour Many of Gozo's delights are best explored from the sea. Get close to the myriad cliffs and secluded bays on a sunny day.
- Underwater Safari Set out to sea on a ship that features an underwater observation keel to enjoy the beauty and excitement of the world beneath the waves.
- See the sights of Gozo on a Hop-on-Hop-off bus At your own pace, in your own time enjoy a individual tour of Gozo.
- Treasure hunting By means of a Jeep Safari Tour or a personalised and themed I-Pad team game, create an innovative team-building event.
- Diving and Snorkelling Explore the beautiful beaches and rocky sea inlets with their fascinating and colourful marine life.
- Kayaking Observe the island's coastline and spectacular setting from a different and tranquil perspective.
- Segway Tour See Gozo while trying the innovative eco-friendly, self-balancing, electric scooter.
- Horseback Riding Exhilarating, entertaining and an excitingly different way to experience the countryside of the island.
- Wine and Food Tour Share our passion for cultivation and try fine local wines and a selection of Gozitan finger foods.
- Cooking Class Learn how to cook favourite local dishes and all about the diversity of Maltese and Mediterranean cuisine.
- Bike Tour Take a leisurely ride via rough-walled alleyways and off-road tracks, to long smooth streets where you can pick up a faster rhythm. The island offers the cyclist stunning vistas and different challenges to suit everyone.
- Painting Sessions with a Local Artist Share some enjoyable creative time, learn some useful basic techniques and experience a different approach to Gozo and Gozitan culture.
- Abseiling/Rock Climbing Make the most of Gozo's natural dry and rocky landscape for an adventure day out.
There is a wealth of other activities we can offer, including:
Bonfire at the Cliffs | Fishing Tour | Cinematic Adventure | Camera & Action | Quad Tour | Paragliding | Jet Ski | Hiking Tours
And if there are other aspects of Gozo or the Mediterranean of particular interest to your group, we can promptly build an event tailor-made to suit your needs. Our professional Groups and Events team will be ready to advise you on a wide range of events and excursions that can be organised for your teams. Our flexibility to adapt to your needs, whether technological, creative or culinary is the key to ensuring that your event is a success.