Refresh in one of our three outdoor pools nestled under palm trees or float in our indoor pools.
For the convenience and comfort of all guests, we are pleased to provide you with three outdoor pools and a heated indoor pool. We ask guests with children to kindly note that we have pool’s policies and regulations to follow while using our facilities.
- Open daily from May to end of October (weather permitting) between 08:00 and 21:00
- Main Pool (adults only) depth 1.50 - 2.30 metres
- Residence Pool depth 1.20 metres
- Family Pool depth 1.20 metres
- Children’s Paddling Pool depth 60 cm
Policies & Regulations for the Outdoor Pools:
- No lifeguard on duty
- Swimming is at your own risk
- No diving and splashing in the pools
- No night swimming
- The First Aid Kit is available at the Pool bar
- Only proper swimming attire is permitted
- No nudity allowed
- Shower with warm water and soap before entering the pool
- For Emergency, please contact the Spa reception or the Pool bar attendants
- No Food and Drink is permitted in the pool water
- The Main Pool is for Adults only (No children under 13)
- No unaccompanied children
- Children under 13 years are to use the Residence’s Pool or the Family Pool with parents/guardians
- Pool Towels are available at the Spa or the Pool bar
- 1 Day Memberships are subject to availability due to high hotel occupancy
- Open daily all year round between 07:00 and 21:00.
- Indoor Pool 29 °C, depth 1.2 metres
- Hammam Pool 30/31 °C, depth 1.2 metres
- Jacuzzi 34 °C, children under 16 are not permitted in the Jacuzzi.
- Children’s Use for the Indoor Pool:
Toddlers & Children (0-12 years) 07:00 - 15:00
Toddlers are obligated to use waterproof nappies
Please click here to view the Guidelines for the usage of our Spa facilities and Indoor Pools.