The kitchen of Hotel Taschenbergpalais Kempinski Dresden specialises in regional and seasonal fresh products, and above all a passion for cooking. With the Taschenbergpalais kitchen parties or cooking classes, this passion will be shared with you.
Executive Chef Jörg Mergner is an expert in his field, with over 30 years of experience. He focuses on Saxon and French cuisine. Experience a unique soiree and join the Chef and his team in a live cooking event with culinary finesses. Look over their shoulders and get inspired by theirs creative cuisine.
- For ten or more persons starting from EUR 99
- Provision for banquet cuisine, including music and lighting concept
- Conversation inspiring seating, with a bridge-shaped standing table, barstools and other furniture and table, as well as thematic decoration
- Live-cooked and served main courses for the banquet cuisine, including rich starters and a dessert buffet
- Interactive service and kitchen staff, e.g. a small wine tasting
- Aprons as souvenirs for your guests
Whether it is a class covering a four-course menu, a themed family-style dinner, or the perfectly roasted Christmas goose, the Taschenbergpalais kitchen team will teach you how to achieve the best result.
To make this Incentive as individually-tailored as possible, please contact our Groups & Events department to receive an exclusive offer.