Whether it is the waiter or the executive chef, the sommelier or the convention sales manager – all members of the Taschenbergpalais team are highly-trained and educated industry professionals. They are skilled and dexterous with solid Grand Hotel experience and possess a true passion for hospitality. For groups of 20 to 3,500 persons – special occasions call for an extraordinary setting!
Be inspired by our unique repertoire and enter a world filled with culture and history. The examples here are just a small selection:
- The Transparent Manufactory conceals not only the birthplace of the new Volkswagen upper class model, but also a worldwide unique combination of a world of production and experience. See for yourself the combination of modern architecture and directive design as well as unsurpassable manual work on the Phaeton. Here you can combine an elegant gala night with a versatile program and a guided tour through the production of these luxury automobiles to a unique event.
- The Albertinum presents itself as a centre of art from the Romantic period to the present day. Huge glass-fronted display storerooms provide visitors with unprecedented insights into the internal workings of the museum and will open previously hidden works to view on a permanent basis. Within the Staatliche Kunstsammlungen Dresden the new Albertinum constitutes a bridge between the past and the future.
- Prince Albrecht of Prussia has built this castle - Schloß Albrechtsberg - in 1850 out of love for his second wife Rosalie von Rauch and thereby gave the people from Dresden the only classical castle with a fantastic view of the city and the Elb-valley. Discover the incomparable charm and the stunning luxury of this perfectly preserved castle ground in according to your event.
- The “Kleiner Schlosshof” is a renaissance courtyard from the 16. century with pillar arcades and gables, which is covered by a transparent membrane roof. The actual vault of the dome has a hight of approximately 9 meters. The innovative roof creates a new room which can be used as a foyer during the day or for various events in the evening.
- Primary laid out in the baroque style and remodelled to an English country garden in the 19th century, the Great Garden is referred to as the most beautiful and biggest park within Dresden. The Palais, with its French castle style, is situated in the centre of the Great Garden and fascinates all visitors with its location and exterior splendour. Experience this magnificent ambience and classic flair during a historical event, following the style of the Saxon court, which we are happy to reconstruct.