After a fulminant 40th anniversary in 2017, the Dresden Music Festival is themed "Visions" in 2019. For four and a half weeks, the festival offers a variegated programme, with renowned orchestras, top-call soloists and famous ensembles, for its visitors. The Music Festival established itself as one of the renowned classic festivals in Europe, and fills Dresden with music every year.
A legend is coming to town: Eric Clapton live in concert.
The one-of-a-kind artist is playing the last concert of Dresden Music Festival.
- Tickets for the concert on 6 June 2019
- Two or three nights of accommodation including breakfast buffet
- Champagne reception with canapés before the concert
- Transfer to the event location
- Cocktail voucher for the Karl May Bar
- 10% discount in the hotels restaurants
- Late-check out
Price with VIP ticktes
Two nights: 9 to 11 June 2019 EUR 750
Three nights: 8 to 11 June 2019 EUR 850
Price including first category tickets
Two nights: 9 to 11 June 2019 EUR 699
Three nights: 8 to 11 June 2019 EUR 799
Please contact the reservations department to book the offer T +49 351 4912 636 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.