FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
GET YOUR QUESTION ANSWERED
Pets are not allowed in our hotel.
We do not have adapted rooms.
All guests can enjoy our Buffet Breakfast in Lac Assal restaurant every day from 6:30am till 10:30am.
Buffet Breakfast is included in the room rates.
Price of Breakfast for external guests: DJF 4800.00.
Please kindly be informed that our standard check-in time is 3:00pm, check-out time is 12:00 noon on the day of departure.
Early check-in and late check-out are available upon request and will be charged:
- arrivals prior to 10:00 am need to be pre-registered and charged from the previous night to guarantee the room.
- arrival after 10:00am till 2:00pm - 50% of first night will be charged.
- late check-out before 6:00pm - 50% of last night will be charged.
- late check-out after 6:00pm - one additional night will be charged.
We have smoking and non-smoking accommodation options.
Our guests can enjoy Free WiFi in the rooms and public areas of the hotel.
Extra Bed can be provided upon request with additional supplement in the amount of DJF 10.000,00 (USD 59).
Hotel does not provide visa assistance due to government regulation.
Entry requirements for tourist visa applications at Djibouti embassies:
- one passport valid for at least 6 months.
- two ID Photos.
- one copy of the plane ticket.
- two Visa Application Forms.
- Visas cannot be obtained upon arrival at the airport.
A meter taxi from Djibouti–Ambouli International Airport can cost between DJF 2500.00 and DJF 3000.00 (approximately USD 14 - 17).
Parking is available on-site and is free of charge for our guests.
Yes, we do take cash deposits (local currency and other foreign currencies, such as USD and EUR).
Your stay can also be guaranteed by using Visa or American Express credit cards.
Please kindly be informed that Mastercard is not acceptable for payment and guarantee according to bank regulation.
All guests staying at the hotel should present valid identification (ID, passport or driving licence) upon check-in.
The local currency of Djiboutian franc is DJF, and currency can be exchanged at the hotel's reception.
In the city, for all services, you can pay in local currency or US dollars.