These gentle creatures are amongst the largest fish in the ocean and completely harmless. Djibouti Palace Kempinski and a local expert partner can put together the incentive trip of your lifetime and organise a swim, snorkel or dive for your group to see these impressive animals in their natural habitat. The best time to for a spectacular sighting is between the end of November to the end of February.
Our local professional partner organises a tailor-made programme for, which could look similar to the below:
A whole day excursion:
- departure from the hotel at 07.00 for a five minute drive to Port de Peche where a boat will be waiting for you.
- one hour tour in the Red Sea, finally bringing you to the best spot to see these “water giants”.
- lunch on the boat while enjoying the sun and the beautiful ocean view.
- an afternoon scuba diving session in the ocean with the opportunity to experience and explore the untouched coral reefs.
- the crystal clear warm water also provides an ideal condition for scuba diving upon your request.
- the program ends at 17.00 to be back at the hotel to refresh and to get ready for dinner.
Food, travelling means and equipment are organised and arranged by the hotel.
You will be able to customise your whole day plan with our experts.
Prices are according to the season.
Small boat for the whole day package: Minimum 6 persons.
Big boat for the whole day package: Minimum 20 persons.
For more information, please contact [email protected] .