Kempinski Nile Hotel, located in Cairo's beautiful Garden City district, is Kempinski's first hotel in Egypt. Since the hotel opened its doors in 2010, we have had the pleasure of serving thousands of guests travelling to Cairo for business and pleasure.
Here are some good-to-know facts about the hotel and the surrounding area:
- The hotel includes 191 rooms and suites
- The interior was designed by renowned French architect Pierre Yves Rochon, who drew inspiration from both traditional Egyptian décor and modern styles
- The hotel offers superb views over the River Nile
- The luxury spa , fitness center and rooftop pool are located on the 11th floor
- Free Wi-Fi internet access is available throughout the hotel
- Guests can enjoy a free soft drinks mini-bar
- A 24-hour butler service is available to guests
- There are four restaurants and bars in the hotel
- The hotel offers four meeting rooms that can be hired for conferences, events, celebrations, weddings and more.
- There are a number of attractions located close by, including the Egyptian Museum and Ethnological Museum, as well as the Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx being less than an hour away.
If you need a meeting room in Cairo we would be delighted to help – please contact us on +202 2798 0000, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.