KEMPINSKI HOTEL CORVINUS
All ways leads you to Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest, located in the very heart of Budapest and close to the financial district and all the city’s major attractions and financial district. It is easy accessible by car, train, boat and flight. Address and Contact Details Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest Erzsébet tér 7-8 1051 Budapest Hungary Tel +36 1 429 3777 Fax +36 1 429 4777 Email Address: email@example.com
Check-in 14:00 - Check-out 12:00
Should you require early arrival or late departure, please contact our Reception team. Service is subject to availability and an additional cost might apply.
Latitude: N 47.4969111 / 47°29'49
Longitude: E 19.0523529 / 19°3'8
- From the highway from Vienna - Just 2,5 hours
- From the airport - Just 30 minutes
- From the exhibition centre Hungexpo - Just 20 minutes
- From railway stations - Just 15 minutes
- From embankment side of Danube River - Just a stone's throw away
- From subway and bus stations - Just few steps walk
- Airport - Hotel transfer by Mercedes S-Class car - up to 2 person and luggage: HUF 27 800 (ca EUR 90)
- Railway Station - Hotel transfer by Mercedes S-Class car - up to 2 person and luggage: HUF 24 500 (ca EUR 79)
- VIP Express Airport Service for stylish arrival or departure - EUR 90 for one way, up to 2 person
From the highway from Vienna - Just 2,5 hours From the airport - Just 30 minutes From the exhibition centre Hungexpo - Just 20 minutes From railway stations - Just 15 minutes From embankment side of Danube River - Just a stone's throw away From subway and bus stations - Just few steps walk
Arriving from Vienna/Bratislava/Prague/Zagreb on the M1/M7 highways, take the direction of Erzsébet híd (bridge). After crossing the river, take the first exit to get off the bridge with a small U-turn. Take the first street on the right and immediately turn right again in the direction of the Danube on the embankment side.Drive along under Erzsébet híd (bridge) until the second traffic light, stay in the right lane and before Lánchíd (Chain Bridge), turn right again to cross the tram rails onto Széchenyi tér Proceed on József Attila utca (street) to Bajcsy-Zsilinszky út (street), drive around Erzsébet tér (square), turning right twice, and after the traffic light, you' arrive at Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest, which is the second building on your left and opposite the park.
The airport is 24 kilometers/15 miles far (ca 30-minute ride) from the center of Budapest. Exiting the airport, take the Airport Expressway, following the signs to the city center. Keep driving straight on the Expressway, which becomes Üllöi út in the city, until you reach Kálvin tér. Cross the square with turning right into Múzeum körút (ring), which becomes Károly körút( ring) and ends in Deák tér, towards to Erzsébet tér and the hotel is on the left.
Főtaxi branded cabs are available at arrivals' exit, which can be taken by guests upon their arrival. The transfer fee for one route is approximately HUF 7,000 (about EUR 23).
From Railway Stations
Branded taxicabs are available at the taxi station next to the Railway Station. The transfer fee for one route (ca. 10-15 minutes) is approximately HUF 1,500-3,000 (ca. EUR 5-10)
Please be aware all the taxicabs are yellow - non-branded and branded ones as well.
The official taxi companies are: City Taxi, Főtaxi, 6x6 Taxi, Taxi 4, Taxi 2000, Tele 5 Taxi, Taxi Plus, Budapest Taxi and MB Elit Taxi
Our Preferred Partner in travel is TAXI2000
t: +36 1 2 000 000, please refer to special code 6002
From 4:00am to 11:00pm, please take bus number 200E between Airport Terminal 2 and Kőbánya-Kispest metro station, where you can change to metro line M3 to reach the city centre, Deák Ferenc tér. From the station, it’s just a 50-m (164 ft) walk to Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest.
From Railway Station
• Déli (South) – Please take metro line 2 to Deák Ferenc tér.
• Keleti (East) – Please take metro line 2 to Deák Ferenc tér.
• Nyugati (West) – Please take metro line 3 to Deák Ferenc tér.
- Chain Bridge 0,5 km
- St Stephen's Basilica 0,5 km
- Parliament 1,2 km
- Opera House 0,7 km
- Citadel 1,3 km
- Castle District & Royal Palace • Fisherman's Bastion • Matthias Church 1,3 km
- Hungarian National Gallery • Museum of Fine Arts • Heroes' Square 2,9 km
- Széchenyi Bath 3,1 km
- Shopping/ Fashion Street 0,0 km