Thank you for choosing to visit Kempinski Hotel Barbaros Bay with your pet(s).
It is our intent to provide you with not only a wonderful and enjoyable stay, but also a safe one. For the comfort and safety of all guests and pets, we kindly request that all pet owners act responsibly with their pets following the below rules and regulations.
- Pets should have all recommended vaccinations currently up-to-date, and guest agrees to obtain and provide current records from a licensed veterinarian should Kempinski Hotel Barbaros Bay requests this information at any time.
- Pets are permitted for up to 18 lbs or 8 kg, with a fee of EUR 20,- per night / per pet / with a maximum of two pets per room. Seeing Eye Dogs and Service Dogs are permitted without charge.
- In the event extra servicing/cleaning to the room is required upon checkout, an additional charge of EUR 75,- may apply.
- Pets should be leashed or restrained at all times in public spaces in the hotel or on the property.
- Pets should be supervised at all times in the hotel or on the property.
- Pets are not allowed in food & beverage outlets around the hotel. This includes the Pool and Sundeck area, the beach and its surroundings and the Spa grounds. Seeing Eye Dogs and Service Dogs are exceptions to this rule.
- Guests are responsible for pet waste clean-up inside the hotel and throughout the property grounds.
- Guests are responsible for all personal injuries and/or property damage related to their pets.
- Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless Kempinski Hotel Barbaros Bay, its operators and owners and their respective affiliates from all liability and/or damage suffered as a result of their pets.
- Kempinski Hotel Barbaros Bay reserves the right to ask the guest to leave the hotel premises in the event that the guest refuses to comply with the above stated rules, and whose pets are deemed noisy or discruptive causing dissatisfaction for other guests in the hotel.