The Lorenz Adlon Wine Store, located in Berlin Mitte, is a top address for gourmets and wine connoisseurs.
Demonstrating a very special history, it was established in the year 1907 by Lorenz Adlon, founder of the legendary Hotel Adlon, on the same site as the hotel. With a choice of over a million bottles of wine, it was one of the largest and most important wine emporiums in the world and became imperial and royal purveyor by appointment. The Lorenz Adlon Wine Store maintains its strong traditions today, offering both an exceptional choice of wines and outstanding service.
The shop’s portfolio focuses primarily on wines from old Europe, meaning the wines of Germany, Italy and France. As well as a choice of over half a million bottles, the collection is distinguished by its exclusivity and bottle size: the shop has one of the most comprehensive selections of half bottles (0.375 litres). And through partnerships developed over many years, the team at the Lorenz Adlon Wine Store has managed to incorporate rarities and entire collections into the portfolio.