Yanqi Lake is a beautiful scenic site located at the foot of Yanshan Mountains, eight kilometres north of Huairou County. Spanning 65.78 hectares, Yanqi Lake is surrounded by a variety of trees including pine, poplar and willow. Yanqi Lake is also a natural habitat for various species, including rare migrant birds and geese, especially during spring and autumn. The name, Yanqi Lake, literally translates as ‘Swans Dwell on the Lake’.
- Sunrise Kempinski Hotel Beijing
Courtyard No. 11 Yanqi Lake South Road, Huairou District
- what3words address:
Check-in 15:00 - Check-out 12:00
1. From Beijing Downtown: approx. 68 kilometers or 42 miles . It will cost about 250RMB to our hotel by taxi.
2. From Beijing Capital International Airport: approx. 42 kilometers or 26 miles . It will cost about 220RMB to our hotel by taxi.
3. From Beijing West Railway Station: approx.75 kilometers or 47 miles . It will cost about 250RMB to our hotel by taxi.
4. From Beijing South Railway Station: approx. 78 kilometers or 47 miles. It will cost about 300RMB to our hotel by taxi.
Please take bus No. 916 Express (916快) at Dongzhimen traffic hub and get off at Huairou Bus Station. Then transfer to a taxi to our hotel. The total cost is about 42RMB. The first bus departs from Dongzhimen traffic hub at 6:00, and the last bus departs at 19:50.
For your comfort we would be delighted to personally meet you at the airport for your pick-up/drop-off service with the choice of the Audi A8 (4 seats), Buick Van (7 seats) or Mini Bus (19 seats). If you wish to make a reservation with our limousine service, please call +86（0）10 69618888 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To Yanqi Island (Yanqi Hotel and Yanqi International Conference Center): approximately 6 kilometers, a 12 minute driving distance. We provide a shuttle bus service, please contact our concierge.
To Mutianyu Great Wall: approximately 21 kilometers and a 40 minute drive from the hotel. It will cost about 70RMB to take a taxi.
To Qinglong Gorge: located approximately 10 kilometers and about a 20 minute drive from the hotel. It will cost about 30RMB to take a taxi.
To Hongluo Temple: about 7 kilometers, approximately a 15 minute drive from the hotel. It will cost about 30RMB to take a taxi.
To Yanqi Water Park: about 2 kilometers and accessible within 5 minutes driving. It will cost about 10RMB to take a taxi.