Beijing is an ancient city that has integrated its traditional history with contemporary flair and modernity.
It is a place where rich historical architecture and seven UNESCO World Heritage Sites stand side by side with contemporary skyscrapers, making this city a must-visit destination.
From the city's world-class museums to its wide of the culinary offering, Beijing offers visitors a great number of things to discover and experience.
Some of Beijing's many highlights include:
• The Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square – two of the city's most stunning sights
• The Lama Temple – a magnificent and atmospheric example of Buddhist architecture
• The Temple of Heaven and Tiantan Park – a huge complex of jaw-dropping religious structures
• The Summer Palace – a stately, relaxing collection of palaces, gardens, and lakes
• The Great Wall –one of the world's most recognizable and best-loved ancient wonders
• The Beijing National Stadium - the famous Bird's Nest that enthralled sports fans during the 2008 Olympics
• The 798 Art District – a must-see for lovers of the arts
Beijing is a great place for business meetings, celebrations and more. For enquiries please contact us via email at email@example.com, or call us on +86 10 64104072.